Thursday, February 02, 2006

You May Ask If We're Fucked? The Answer Is Yes.



Some may ask "are we fucked?" the answer plain and simple is Yes; we are throughly "fucked" and not in the caring loving way, I'm sure many would rather have - oh no, we get to deal with that dude, seen in the photo to the left. Aren't we lucky? I'm not sure about you - it could be a photomanipulation, it might not be... either way, I think that's the only truthful thing I have ever heard a Conservative say... it's a photomanipulated photo isn't it?...

Before the election, the student's union at my school held a "Ask the Canidates" thing, all of them where there, including Colin Mayes wearing his fancy-shmancy suit; whose tie coincidently clashed with the colour of his eyes. We heard all of the typical campaign lines, in an attempt to "woo us" ... well apparently it did - as you can tell, I'm still sour about the election results... hence perhaps, the reason why I am babbling on yet for a second time about it...

The general point that I was going to make in today's blog-entry, was to explain the entertainment I got from seeing that photo, and perhaps how much I giggled like a 12-year-old-school-girl - believe me, there was giggling... That was a very craftily manufactured sign... photomanipulated into Harper's hands or not.

No comments: