Friday, February 10, 2006

Cat Urine & Turpentine


So, would you rather smell cat urine, or turpentine? Apparently 24 Sussex, were Steven Harper is going to take up residence, will after renovations, smell like cat urine. Really, renovate a place, make it all new and shiney - then fill it with cats! Voila, a urine smelling mansion fit for our beloved PM. I'm sure someone loves him, I certainly don't - hopefully his wife does though.

BACK TO THE POINT! Cats! Fucking felines! Granted 24 Sussex is probably in need of a few repairs, after all, look at how many people have lived in that house - however, to fill it with pests that cannot control their bladders bothers me - I'm sure it's a health code violation... I feel bad for the next person that needs to live in there... I mean... imagine this... 18 months, with a housefull of cats deficating all over it... somehow I don't think 24 Sussex will ever be the same, now that Steven Harper is in da house (yes, I did just say "da".... I felt that it needed to be there)... !

So..... everyone knows after a major renevation, one's house smells heavily of paint fumes, turpentine and all that other stuff that people use to make their homes pretty again... from past experience, I know that's a difficult stench to live with... but to through in the smell of cat urine? Litter boxes? That's one stench that I'm not about to live with - but maybe Harper has magical kitty litter that rids all smells... or at least a stock-pile of Frebreeze which is hidden from the media... something to keep that pesky cat smell at bay.

Though... isn't Harper asthmatic? While I myself am asthmatic, I know it's a good idea to remain far, far...far away from places filled with cats - their hair, "dander" and of course the aforementioned stench of kitty piss.... isn't good for one's lungs.... again... health code violation?

I think there's a stench in parliment, and it's not just Harper - it's his fuzzy urinating felines as well.

No comments: