Monday, November 14, 2005

The Promise

Bleh, today was rather... long... and by long, I mean not too long, but long enough that by the time my last class of the day finished, it seemed like it was 8pm, rather than 4:30pm... Oyi, long day... tomorrow will most likely crawl by, as I'm going over to a friend's house to study for our psychology exam. The exam is on Friday, there will be much studying for the exam - as well, I have a philosophy (rough draft) to work on which is due either Friday, or next week (prof. is thinking of changing the due date)... next week my anthropology paper is due, and the week after that, an english paper. Youpi; don't I sound excited? Eventually I will get all of this god-forsaken work done - eventually... I am currently pondering the idea, that if I were to hide under my bed for a significant amount of time, perhaps the work would complete itself (?) I very much doubt it, but it's a nice idea to have nonetheless...
Hmm, la dee dum... I'm going to apply for that french program again this year; doubt that I'll get in two years in a row, but it's worth a try right? Yes... yes it is... and... I need to start to figure out what classes I'm going to take next year; might as well try to figure out everything... first semester is finished in about a month (?)... so there's time, but not much time... oyi... how I want to hide under my bed... oh comfy, comfy bed...

No comments: