Sunday, November 13, 2005

Memories

I'm tired... and will soon be going to bed; though I slept until around 11:30 this morning - after waking up at 8:30 to help shovel snow. I like snow, however I greatly detest the cold that comes with it. If there could be snow, and a temperature of +28 I would be quite content. Definately a summer person, winter needs to go away... how many months until summer? I didn't do much all weekend; I got my hair "fixed" yesterday afternoon, and did a bit of homework. Let me elaborate on the hair situation: it's better, I no longer want to hack off my hair with a rusty pair of safety scissors. However, when I got there, the woman sicked another hairstylist on me, saying that, that was the "style" and it was "to die for" and how non of my friends or family have style whatsoever if I got any negative comments about my hair (I did get a few comments)... bullshit, if I actually wanted that inconsistancy and lopsidedness I would have asked for it ... upon these comments, I told her that if I truely wanted what had been done, I would've done it myself, and saved myself the money and grabbed a box of dye from the drugstore... what I don't get, is that you pay for a service, not to listen to someone bitch about how nothing was wrong in the first place; don't get me wrong, sometimes it's nice to have a hairstylist strike up a conversation - however, I paid for a service, and something tells me, that it's the customer's opinion of what they want that matters. Oh well.... my hair was fixed as best as it can be... I can live. Yay. Did I ever mention that the receptionist called me morbid? Two of my friends (from school) came by when my appointment was over (they waited patiently) and one of them said something about me now having blonde'ish hair, and wearing pink and grayish pants rather than my emmense wardrobe of black... the receptionist then says, "you always wear black? how morbid are you? YOU'RE MORBID"... how can someone who's never in their life seen me until that point, call someone morbid. What makes the colour you prodominately wear a certain adjective/type of person? If I called every girl that I saw wearing low-rise pants and bubble-gum pink tops sluts, they wouldn't appreciate it, why call someone who wears black morbid? It doesn't make any sence... like... GAH I don't know. I don't think I'm going to that place again... next time I will save myself the grief and do it myself, or book an appointment with that guy that has done my hair before... oyi.
Hmm, so yea... hmm... I think that I'm going to head off to bed - this week I will probably be living at the school; as I have a philosophy rough draft (of an essay) and a psychology exam due/on this friday... then in a week I have an anthropology paper due, which I should start on this week.... and an english paper due at the end of the month... Yep... something tells me that I will be living at the school... as long as I have some spare change for coffee and my laptop with me, I should be fine.
That's all that I have to babble on today, a tot tot

No comments: