Thursday, November 24, 2005

Ice Queen

Needless to say, I don't have much to talk about - one might ponder why I'm even updating this thing, the only answer that I can come up with, is out of sheer bordom, and I cannot think of anything better to do at the moment. Not much has happened the last few days; except that I only have one more "term" paper to do (English), and then I am completed all of those god-forsaken multi-page essays. About bloody time if you ask me; I very much despise writting papers...
While flipping through my agenda book today, it dawned on me that there is only about two weeks until final exams; I very much cannot believe that the semester is almost over (yay)... which means, that next semester is going to go by just as quickly (hopefully), and I'll have three months of summer vacation at my disposal. Yayness, yayness indeed. I'm taking the same courses next semester, the only difference is that anthropology is going to be "biological" anthropology... all of the other courses remain the same - and I also have Tuesdays and Thursdays are days off! Yay! Only going to school three days a week! Yay!
I don't know what I'm doing this weekend; most likely working on that evil, evil english paper... and sleeping; oh the sleep that shall be had! Haha... probably won't sleep that much, but at the moment I am liking the idea of sleep... mmm, sleep...speaking of which, I'm going to go to bed now, a bientot...

No comments: