Saturday, March 18, 2006

They Hate Me! They Really Hate Me!


It does not look like David Emerson will be weeping into a tissue murmering "they love me, they really love me" as many beauty pagent contestants or actors say after winning some sort of award - perhaps "they hate me? Why do they hate me?" or something like that... as in the Vancouver Kingsway riding thousands of signs saying 'De-Elect David Emerson' will be hammered into the freshly spring-green grass.

Sorry buddy, but it's been weeks since the election, and people still have their under-garments in a knot - hell I'd even put up a sign if my front lawn wasn't covered in snow and ice. I say "good for them" they're standing up for something that they believe in - while "Emerson claims the attacks against him are from a clique of 'partisan zealots.'"

"Partisan zealots"? I know true-blue NDP'ers that are just as disgusted...

So hammer those "De-Elect David Emerson" signs, pin one of those pins onto your jacket and be a "zealot"!

No comments: