Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Assault MPs With Passionate Letters

In a news article that I read today, Harper said "Conservative supporters and Canadians at large should flood their MPs with demands for the kinds of change they want to see in government" If he wants change, then I suggest that he starts with his hair - would it absolutely kill him to get some highlights? A haircut? Or a new toupee? The one change I would like to see however, is another Liberal government - I know, I know Harper's our PM... but I'm not gonna be happy about it...

"Harper pledged again to introduce an Accountability Act" to clean up government corruption. e repeated promises to cut the GST, crack down on crime, give parents money for child care, and develop a health-care wait-times guarantee." Okay... so Harper's all for government accountability, then how is it that he got off scottt-free from the ethics commission for the Emerson incident? Isn't that something to be accountable for? Or am I just a stupid 18-yr old? And give money to parents for childcare? Isn't that $200 a month? How are needing-parents going to work with $200? I think that's cutting it a bit tight.

"And friends, make no doubt about it, Canadians are with us." And friends? I read on "Blog Boy's" Liberal blog during the election, that a true friend is someone who you would share your socks with. I'm sorry, but is there any sock sharing? I have a hole in my left black sock, and no replacement for it from Harper yet. Furthermore, "friend" you're not my friend. Calling everyone your "friend" like he does, is something that perhaps one of those snot-nosed rude obnoxious "popular kids" would call everyone - even if they despised you for your non-comformist ways with a passion... hell a friend is someone who in kindergarten, you would share your purple crayon with. Sorry Harper, I'm not about to let you borrow my crayon.

No comments: