Saturday, February 03, 2007

Day of Action in 4 Days!

Feb. 7th Day of Action
Is In 4 Days!

So, it's Saturday morning and while waiting for one of my friends to come over to hang out for the day, I thought I'd blog a little. I'm excited, she's coming in from out of town - we go to separate universities, and I can tell you right now that Day of Action will pop up in our conversation. Hell, there isn't a conversation in the past two months that didn't include "day of action", "feb.7th" or "reduce tuition"... it's rather odd... and a wee bit consuming. Only four days left until Day of Action - I'm excited to see what the media will say about it.

Speaking of which, I have a clip from YouTube - it's press coverage compiled by the Canadian Federation of Students. One of the most exciting clips I've watched in awhile. It'd be amazing to see what the larger cities will be like on the 7th.


No comments: