Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Mommy! I'm Just Like Hitler!



Has anyone else realized how Hitler-like the US president, George Bush is? Goes around killing thousands of innocent people for no reason - just as Hitler did, oh, I'm sorry - he was "seeking weapons of mass destruction" or... what it to "over-throw Saddam"? So many made up excuses, one is never sure which one to use on any given day. I'm sure that Bush is just misunderstood - just like I'm sure everyone misunderstood Hitler for murdering hundreds of thousands of people. How could the United States have someone in power like Hitler? Aren't they under a democratic dictatorship? I mean... "democracy". I guess that's one of the "perks" of being considered one of the "super-powers" though, the right to do whatever you want, at whatever expense for the sole reason of "I wanna do this, and I'm gonna!" ... perhaps Bush played too many rounds of that Risk boardgame while he grew up... maybe listened to a bit too much of that infernal rock 'n roll music as well...

I'm sure he has perfectly good reasons for doing all of the things that he is - but I just can't see it... maybe it was to "combat terrorism", perhaps it was listening to too much rock 'n roll music, perhaps he's just a moron, or perhaps it was too many rounds of Risk as a child. Whatever the reason, I'm tired of listening to them.

No comments: